In May 2021, the Internation Labour Organisation in Bosnia and Herzegovina has launched a Call for Project Proposals within the project “EU Support to Local Employment Partnerships – Phase II” (LEP II) funded by the European Union in the amount of 4 million EUR.
It is expected that at least 600 of them will be employed after the training.
The selected Local Employment Partnerships and their project proposals are as follows:
- "Local partnership for mobilisation and integration of the unemployed in the labour market" - leading partner, Municipality of Novi Grad Sarajevo;
- "A partnership approach to local development Tuzla" - the leading partner, City of Tuzla;
- "Local Employment Partnership Gradiška" - leading partner, City of Gradiška;
- "LEP Krajina - Improving the labour market and increasing employment in the Northern Krajina" - leading partner "LIR Evolucija" Banja Luka;
- "Activation and integration of unemployed persons in the labour market in Una-Sana Canton" - leading partner, Municipality of Bosanska Krupa;
- "iSKORAK - A partnership for new jobs " - leading partner, City of Zenica;
- "Sustainable Partnership for Employment" - leading partner, Eda Banja Luka;
- "3P - Partnerships, Jobs and Entrepreneurship" - leading partner, Municipality of Lukavac;
- " Mind Your Own Business" - the leading partner, CEFE BiH Sarajevo;
- „TECH-LAB“ - leading partner, Tešanj TRA doo;
- "Through mentorship to stronger local employment partnerships - LEP Mentor" - leading partner, LiNK Mostar;
- "Development and implementation of employment programme through retraining driven by labour market demand" - leading partner, Chamber of Crafts of Una-Sana Canton;
- "Cooperation for Better Competitiveness - CBC" - leading partner, Regional Economic Community REZ doo Zenica;
- "Integration of unemployed persons into the labor market with the help of LPZ Banja Luka" - the leading partner of CIDEA Banja Luka;
- "Synergy of Livno LEP for Greater Competitiveness and Employability of the Labour Force" - leading partner, LINNOVATE Foundation Livno;
- "Support to IT sector youth employment" - leading partner, REDAH Mostar;
- "Through a local employment partnership to employment in Pale" - leading partner, Municipality of Pale;
- "A new approach to job creation: Innovation towards a prosperous labour market" - leading partner, City of Goražde;
- "From a Partnership to Jobs" - leading partner, Association of Citizens "Nešto više" Banovići;
- "T4E (Training for employers) - training that meets the needs of employers" - leading partner Development Agency Zepce.